|Part Number:||JCB210 SK200-6 SK200-8 EC210 SH200A5||Part Name:||Hydraulic Main Pump Seal Kit|
|Application:||Excavator||Material:||NBR , PU , ACM , Rubber|
|Color:||Black + White||Hardness:||Shore A 70-90|
|Performance:||High Temperature Resistance||Condition:||100% New|
Excavator Hydraulic Main Pump Seal Kit,
JCB210 Main Pump Seal Kit,
SH200A5 Main Pump Seal Kit
Excavator Hydraulic Main Pump Seal Kit JCB210 SK200-6 SK200-8 EC210 SH200A5
|Product||Pump Seal Kit for Main Pump Assy|
|Material||PTFE , NBR , ACM , Rubber|
|Application||Excavator JCB210 SK200-6 SK200-8 EC210 SH200A5|
|Application Position||Main Pump|
|Style||Main Pump Seal Kit|
|Performance||High temperature resistance|
|Color||Black + White|
|Hardness||Shore A 70-90|
|Function||Oil Prevention Sealing; Water Prevention Sealing; Corrosion Prevention Sealing; Gas Prevention Sealing; Leak Prevention Sealing and etc.|
|Workmanship||By Pressure Molding|
Excavator Seal Kit
Boom Seal Kit
Arm Seal Kit
Bucket Seal Kit
Hydraulic Pump Seal Kit
Control Valve Seal Kit
Travel Motor Seal Kit
Rotary Motor Seal Kit
Center Joint Seal Kit
Track Adjuster Seal Kit
Pilot gear pump seal kit, etc.
Hydraulic Seal installation requirements
1. the hydraulic sealing gaskets and flange sealing surface should be clean
2. hydraulic sealing gasket diameter should be smaller than flange seal face outside and inside diameter should be slightly bigger than a pipe inside diameter
3. Sealing gasket pre-tightening force should not exceed the design rules
4. sealing asbestos gasket compression, it is best to use the torque wrench
5. Installing a sealing gasket, should be in order, in turn, tighten the nut
6. if there is any leakage, must be installed after antihypertensive treatment to replace or adjust the sealing gasket
Please pay attention to the following items when storing the seal
1. Please do not open the package when it is not needed.
Otherwise, the seal may be "dust" or "scratched".
2. Please store in a place with low humidity and avoid direct sunlight.
Ultraviolet rays and moisture accelerate the deterioration of rubber materials and the dimensional change and deterioration of resin materials.
3. When storing the opened product, please be careful not to allow foreign matter to adhere or mix in, and repackage it as it is as possible. Especially nylon will change its dimensions due to moisture absorption, so please keep it sealed.
4. Do not place near high temperature heat sources such as boilers and heaters. Rubber materials will deteriorate faster due to heat.
Contact Person: Li