|Part Number:||2713 - 1217||Applicable:||Excavator|
|Color:||Yellow||Performance:||More Wear-resistant, High Hardness, Strong Impact Resistance|
|Weight:||4.9KG - 6.1KG||Process:||Casting|
DH220 Excavator Bucket Teeth,
Daewoo Excavator Bucket Teeth,
2713 - 1217
2713 - 1217 Bucket Teeth Alloy Steel Casting Daewoo Excavator DH220
|Part Number||2713 - 1217|
|Performance||More wear-resistant, high hardness, strong impact resistance|
|Weight||4.9KG - 6.1KG|
|Styles||TL bucket teeth, RC bucket teeth|
1. Practice has proved that the wear rate of the outermost tooth of the bucket is about 30% faster than the innermost tooth during the use of the bucket teeth of the excavator. It is recommended to change the position of the bucket teeth abnormally after a period of time.
2. In the process of using bucket teeth, please choose bucket teeth according to different construction sites. For general excavation, weathered sand, surface media, etc., flat-head bucket teeth are used. RC-type bucket teeth are used for digging massive hard rocks, and L-type bucket teeth are generally used for digging massive coal seams. TL bucket teeth can increase the rate of coal lump generation. In actual use, users often like the universal RC type bucket teeth. It is recommended not to use RC type bucket teeth under special circumstances. It is best to use flat teeth, because RC type teeth will look like "fists" after a period of wear. Excavation resistance is large and power is wasted. The bottle-mouth bucket teeth always maintain a sharp surface during wear, reducing digging resistance and saving fuel.
3. The driving mode of the excavator driver is also very important to improve the utilization of bucket teeth. The driver should try not to retract the bucket when raising the boom. If the starting arm is raised while the bucket is retracted, this operation will cause the teeth to be torn from the top when the teeth are torn upwards, and the teeth will also be torn apart. Pay special attention to the coordination of actions during this operation. Some drivers often use too much force in the action of extending their arms to send their forearms, and quickly "knock" the bucket on the rock or force the bucket on the rock. This will break the teeth or easily hit the bucket into cracks, knocking the big and small arms.
4. The wear of the tooth seat is also very important to the service life of the bucket teeth of the excavator. It is recommended to replace the tooth seat after the tooth seat is worn by 10% to 15%, because there are excessively worn tooth seats and bucket teeth. The large gap changes the fit and stress point of the bucket tooth and the tooth seat, and the bucket tooth will break due to the change of the force point.
5. The excavator driver should pay attention to the digging angle when digging, and try to master it when digging. When digging down, the bucket teeth are perpendicular to the working surface, or the camber angle is not more than 120 degrees, so as not to break the bucket teeth due to excessive tilt. Also need to be careful not to dig the arm left and right under the condition of high resistance, this will cause the bucket teeth and the tooth seat to be broken due to excessive force on the left and right, because the mechanical design principle of most types of bucket teeth does not consider the left and right design The force.
1U3202 6Y3222 1U3252 1U3302 1U3352 7T3402 9W8452 9W8552 138-6552 6I6602 1U3301 1U3351
9N4252 9N4302 9N4352 8E4402 9N4452 9N4552
1U1254 1U0257 3G4258 3G4259 1U1304 3G4308 3G4309 1U1354 3G3357 3G5358 3G5359 6Y6335 6Y0309 6Y0352 6Y0359 6Y3352 9W2451 9W2452 4T5502 222-1087 220-9091 220-9089 286-2114
|HITACHI||TB00394 TB00395 TB00705 TB00822 22S 25S 30S 35S 40S 45S|
Contact Person: Li