|Part Number:||2713 - 1219||Applicable:||Excavator|
|Color:||Yellow||Performance:||More Wear-resistant, High Hardness, Strong Impact Resistance|
|Weight:||6.8KG - 9.1KG||Process:||Casting|
DH280 Excavator Wear Parts,
2713 - 1219 Excavator Wear Parts,
2713 - 1219 Digger Bucket Teeth
2713 - 1219 Bucket Teeth High Hardness Alloy Steel Casting DH280
|OEM||2713 - 1219|
|Performance||More wear-resistant, high hardness, strong impact resistance|
|Weight||6.4KG - 9KG|
|Styles||RC bucket teeth,TL bucket teeth|
|Model No||Type||Brand||Reference Weight|
|2713 - 1219RC||RC bucket teeth||NBLF||6.8KG|
|2713 - 1219TL||TL bucket teeth||NBLF||9.1KG|
1. Practice has proved that the wear rate of the outermost tooth of the bucket is about 30% faster than the innermost tooth during the use of the bucket teeth of the excavator. It is recommended to change the position of the bucket teeth abnormally after a period of time.
2. In the process of using bucket teeth, please choose bucket teeth according to different construction sites. For general excavation, weathered sand, surface media, etc., flat-head bucket teeth are used. RC-type bucket teeth are used for digging massive hard rocks, and L-type bucket teeth are generally used for digging massive coal seams. TL bucket teeth can increase the rate of coal lump generation. In actual use, users often like the universal RC type bucket teeth. It is recommended not to use RC type bucket teeth under special circumstances. It is best to use flat teeth, because RC type teeth will look like "fists" after a period of wear. Excavation resistance is large and power is wasted. The bottle-mouth bucket teeth always maintain a sharp surface during wear, reducing digging resistance and saving fuel.
3. The driving mode of the excavator driver is also very important to improve the utilization of bucket teeth. The driver should try not to retract the bucket when raising the boom. If the starting arm is raised while the bucket is retracted, this operation will cause the teeth to be torn from the top when the teeth are torn upwards, and the teeth will also be torn apart. Pay special attention to the coordination of actions during this operation. Some drivers often use too much force in the action of extending their arms to send their forearms, and quickly "knock" the bucket on the rock or force the bucket on the rock. This will break the teeth or easily hit the bucket into cracks, knocking the big and small arms.
1. We are factory with professional equipment .
2. Good impact toughness and wear resisitance .
3. Smooth and nice-looking finish .
4. CNC drilling machine provide you both beautiful and accurate round and punch holes which can match with the bolt very well .
5. Automatic electrostatic spray painting line .
6. Best price with good quality product We have factory product support and financial support , so the product cost is very low , and the price given is also pretty acceptable . More importatly , our product quality is good .
7. Substantial product information , We have detailed parameters , so send us the right model and correct number , we can supply the exact product .
Contact Person: Li