|Part Number:||299 - 2212||Product Name:||Compressor|
|OIL:||SP - 20 OR EQUIV||Voltage:||12V|
430E Excavator Air Conditioning Accessories,
416E Excavator Air Conditioning Accessories,
299 - 2212
JCB220 416E 430E Backhoe Loader Compressor 299 - 2212 Air Conditioning Parts
|Product Name||Air Conditioning Compressor|
|Part Number||299 - 2212|
|OIL||SP - 20 OR EQUIV|
|Performance||High temperature resistance and long service life|
1. When the air conditioning system is turned on, the accumulator or filter drier should be replaced frequently. Buyer must show proof of receiver/dryer replacement for warranty purposes. In some vehicles, the dryer is attached to the condenser and must be replaced as well
2. The air conditioning system must be clean and free of debris and contamination. In most cases, the components can be flushed; however, in some cases, the condenser or other components may need to be replaced.
3. The orifice tube must be replaced; if the expansion valve is dirty or defective, it must be inspected and replaced.
4. The correct amount and type of oil must be used. Consult the OE manufacturer for this information.
5. A vacuum must be drawn for at least 45 minutes before charging the refrigerant. In humid climates or cool days, this time should be increased to effectively remove air and evaporate moisture.
6. The orifice tube (if equipped) should always be replaced, and the expansion valve (if equipped), if not replaced, should at least be checked for proper operation
Parts Of The Air Conditioning System
1. Compressor: Compress the refrigerant from a low-pressure gas state to a high-pressure gas state.
2. Condenser: Cools the high-pressure gaseous refrigerant from the compressor into a high-pressure liquid.
3. Liquid storage tank: also called desiccant bottle, with desiccant inside, which absorbs the water in the system and stores the refrigerant.
4. Expansion valve: atomize the high-pressure liquid refrigerant into a low-pressure liquid state.
5. Evaporator: also called evaporator, the refrigerant absorbs heat from low-pressure liquid to gaseous state.
6. Blower: Blows the cold air absorbed by the evaporator to the ventilation duct.
Contact Person: Li