|Part Number:||47759181 KHR3197||Product Name:||Compressor|
SD7H13 Excavator Air Conditioning Accessories,
Excavator Air Conditioning Accessories 47759181,
KHR3197 47759181 SD7H13 Compressor SK/SH Air Conditioning Parts
|Product Name||Air Conditioning Compressor|
|Part Number||47759181 KHR3197|
|OIL||SP - 20 OR EQUIV|
|Performance||High Temperature Resistance And Long Service Life|
1.Oil - Equipped with OE specified oil.
2. O-rings and seals - OE specified and compatible with R12 and R134a refrigerants. Includes the addition of a factory o-ring mounting kit to prevent leaks and ensure proper installation.
3. Snap Ring - Designed to improve performance in extreme high temperatures.
4. Thrust Bearings - Construction can withstand tension and compression for maximum durability.
5. Piston - Surface-treated PTFE for smooth and efficient operation.
6. Valves, shafts and swashplates - Lightweight aluminum alloy design for added strength.
Parts Of The Air Conditioning System
1. Compressor: Compress the refrigerant from a low-pressure gas state to a high-pressure gas state.
2. Condenser: Cools the high-pressure gaseous refrigerant from the compressor into a high-pressure liquid.
3. Liquid storage tank: also called desiccant bottle, with desiccant inside, which absorbs the water in the system and stores the refrigerant.
4. Expansion valve: atomize the high-pressure liquid refrigerant into a low-pressure liquid state.
5. Evaporator: also called evaporator, the refrigerant absorbs heat from low-pressure liquid to gaseous state.
6. Blower: Blows the cold air absorbed by the evaporator to the ventilation duct.
1. Before installing, Be sure to clean the air-conditioning system repeatedly, remove the a/c hose, pour it into the hose,condenser, evaporator with detergent, and soak for about 20 minutes until the detergent is clear.
2. It must change new receiver drier.
3. It must clean expansion valve or change new one.
4. Clean condenser and evaporator core.
5. Check radiating fan if working and the temperature cannot be too high.
6. Install new compressor, refill with genuine R134a refrigerant.
Contact Person: Li