|Part Number:||VOE14659238||Product Name:||Compressor|
EC360B Excavator Air Conditioning Accessories,
Excavator Air Conditioning Accessories R134a,
EC360B Excavator Compressor VOE14659238 Air Conditioning Parts
|Product Name||Excavator Air Conditioning Compressor|
|OIL||SP - 10 OR EQUIV|
|Performance||High temperature resistance and long service life|
A25G A30G A35F / G A35F / G FS A35G A40F / G A40F / G FS A40G A45G A45G FS A60H EC250D EC250E EC300D EC300E EC330B EC350D EC350E EC360B EC380D EC380DHR EC380E EC380EHR EC480D EC480DHR EC480E EC480EHR EC700C EC700CHR EC750D EC750E EC950E G900C PL3005D PL3005E PL4608 PL4809D PL4809E Volvo .Heavy
1. Before installing, Be sure to clean the air-conditioning system repeatedly, remove the a/c hose, pour it into the hose,condenser, evaporator with detergent, and soak for about 20 minutes until the detergent is clear.
2. It must change new receiver drier.
3. It must clean expansion valve or change new one.
4. Clean condenser and evaporator core.
5. Check radiating fan if working and the temperature cannot be too high.
6. Install new compressor, refill with genuine R134a refrigerant.
Rotary vane compressors consist of a rotor with three or four vanes and a carefully shaped rotor housing. As the compressor shaft rotates, the vanes and housing form chambers.
The R134a is drawn through the suction port into these chambers, which become smaller as the rotor turns. The discharge port is located at the point where the gas is fully compressed.
The vanes are sealed against the rotor housing by centrifugal force and lubricating oil.
The oil sump and oil pump are located on the discharge side, so that the high pressure forces oil through the oil pump and then onto the base of the vanes keeping them sealed against the rotor housing.
During idle an occasional vane noise from the compressor may be heard. This is due to the time taken for lubricating oil to circulate through the A/C system.
Contact Person: Li