|Part Number:||OEM||Product Name:||Compressor|
|Voltage:||12V - 24V||Grooves:||1A|
|Condition:||100% New||Reference Weight:||7KG|
SY60C-9 Air Conditioner Parts,
24V Air Conditioner Parts
SANY SY60C - 9 Air Conditioning Parts 12V - 24V R134a Compressor
|Product Name||Air Conditioning Compressor|
|OIL||USE ONLY ND - OIL8|
|Voltage||12V - 24V|
|Performance||High temperature resistance and long service life|
The air-conditioning compressor installed on the engine starts to work under the driving of the engine, driving the refrigerant R134a to circulate in the sealed air-conditioning system. The compressor compresses the gaseous refrigerant into high-temperature and high-pressure refrigerant gas and discharges it from the compressor. After the high temperature and high pressure refrigerant gas flows into the condenser through the pipeline, it dissipates heat and cools in the condenser, and then condenses into a low temperature and high pressure liquid refrigerant and flows out. The low-temperature and high-pressure liquid refrigerant enters the drying reservoir through the pipeline, and flows into the expansion valve after being dried and filtered. The high-temperature and high-pressure liquid refrigerant is throttled by the expansion valve, and its state changes drastically, turning into a low-temperature and low-pressure liquid refrigerant. The low-temperature and low-pressure liquid refrigerant immediately enters the evaporator, absorbs the heat of the air flowing through the evaporator in the evaporator, reduces the air temperature, blows out cold air, and produces a cooling effect. The refrigerant itself evaporates into a low-temperature and low-pressure gaseous refrigerant due to the heat absorption. The cold air reaches the cab through the air duct, and the air flow is realized by the action of the blower, and the function of fresh air and indoor circulation can be realized by changing the air collection path. The low-temperature and low-pressure gaseous refrigerant is sucked by the compressor through the pipeline, compressed, and enters the next cycle. As long as the compressor continues to work, the refrigerant will continue to circulate in the air conditioning system to produce a cooling effect.
Parts Of The Air Conditioning System
1. Compressor: Compress the refrigerant from a low-pressure gas state to a high-pressure gas state.
2. Condenser: Cools the high-pressure gaseous refrigerant from the compressor into a high-pressure liquid.
3. Liquid storage tank: also called desiccant bottle, with desiccant inside, which absorbs the water in the system and stores the refrigerant.
4. Expansion valve: atomize the high-pressure liquid refrigerant into a low-pressure liquid state.
5. Evaporator: also called evaporator, the refrigerant absorbs heat from low-pressure liquid to gaseous state.
6. Blower: Blows the cold air absorbed by the evaporator to the ventilation duct.
Contact Person: Li